# Spanish DAL: Spanish Dictionary of Affect in Language
SDAL is a 2880-word lexicon, which has been manually annotated for three affective dimensions:
* **pleasantness** (pleasant / neutral / unpleasant)
* **activation** (active / neutral / passive)
* **imagery** (easy to imagine / neutral / hard to imagine)
Both the lexicon and its evaluation are described in detail in this paper:
* Agustín Gravano & Matías Dell' Amerlina Ríos, "[Spanish DAL: A Spanish Dictionary of Affect in Language](http://digital.bl.fcen.uba.ar/download/technicalreport/technicalreport_n00001.pdf)", Technical Report, Computer Science Department, FCEyN-UBA, February 2014.
## Download SDAL
* SDAL is free to download and use, under a [Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/).
* Current version: 1.2 - Sep 24, 2015
* [**Download SDAL**](http://habla.dc.uba.ar/gravano/files/SpanishDAL-v1.2.tgz)
**Last updated:** 24 Aug 2018